I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is AUTOTECH24 SK Ltd, registration number 09105638, with registered office at Zbraslavská 12/11, 159 00 Prague 5 (hereinafter “controller”).
2. The contact details of the Administrator are
Address: Strupčice 160, 431 14 Strupčice, CZ
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +420 721 187 187
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of that natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
4. The controller has appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are: [email protected]
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to the Controller or personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
2. The Controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the performance of a contract between the customer and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services, in the event that no order for goods or services has been placed.
2. the purpose of the processing of personal data is
- the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data necessary for the successful processing of the order are required (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or be performed by the controller
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data
- for as long as necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller and the exercise of the claims arising from that contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for the time necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller and the exercise of the claims arising from that contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, up to a maximum of 5 years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiration of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/in the execution of payments under a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers/cloud mail services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data under Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that your right to data protection has been violated.
VII. Main terms
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to protect the data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular the security of (electronic) data storage by password and encrypted communication to ensure authorized access and operational technical measures to protect paper forms from theft, loss or damage.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him/her have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions will become effective on 25.5.2018.